Land to GitHub + support stuff
A usable, Land to GitHub flow.
Still to do:
- Refactor all git/hg stratagies to a sane structure.
- Make the dialogs Workflow + explain why it's disabled.
- Show button and request Link Account if GH is enabled, but user is not linked.
- After refreshing token, user ends up in the settings stage.
Hacked something in LandController to be able to show an arbitrary dialog from a strategy.
It's not very nice, but I want to make some more refactoring to the controller/strategy/ies anyway.
Also made PhabricatorRepository::getRemoteURIObject() public, because it was very useful in getting
the domain and path for the repo.
Went through these flows:
- load revision in hosted, github-backed, non-github backed repos to see button as needed.
- hit land with weak token - sent to refresh it with the extra scope.
- Land to repo I'm not allowed - got proper error message.
- Successfully landed; Failed to apply patch.
Reviewers: epriestley, Blessed Reviewers
Reviewed By: epriestley
CC: Korvin, epriestley, aran
Maniphest Tasks: T182
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D7555