Fix a race between Harbormaster and reviewers (often bots) to publish drafts for review
See PHI309. There is a window of time between when all builds pass and when Harbormaster actually publishes a revision out of draft.
If any other user tries to interact with the revision during that window, they'll pick up the undraft transaction as a side effect. However, they won't have permission to apply it and will be stopped by a validation error.
Instead, only automatically publish a revision if the actor is the revision author or some system/application user (essentially always Harbormaster).
- Added a echo ...; sleep(30); to HarbormasterBuildEngine->updateBuildable() before the applyTransactions() at the bottom.
- Wrote an "Always, run an HTTP request" Herald rule and Harbormaster build plan.
- Ran daemons with bin/phd debug task.
- Created a new revision with arc diff, as user A.
- Waited for phd to enter the race window.
- In a separate browser, as user B, submitted a comment via differential.revision.edit.
- Before patch: edits during the race window were rejected with a validation error, "you don't have permission to request review".
- After patch: edits go through cleanly.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D18921