Correct column mutations for old versions of MySQL
- ALTER TABLE ... MODIFY columnName VARCHAR(64) COLLATE binary
Issue the permitted version of this instead, which is:
- ALTER TABLE ... MODIFY columnName VARBINARY(64)
Also fixed an issue where a clean schema had the wrong nullability for a column in the draft table. Force it to the expected nullability.
The other trick here is around the one column with a FULLTEXT index on it, which needs a little massaging.
- Forced my local install to return false for utf8mb4 support.
- Did a clean adjust into binary columns.
- Poked around, added emoji to things.
- Reverted the fake check and did a clean adjust into utf8mb4 columns.
- Emoji survived.
Reviewed By: btrahan
Subscribers: fabe, epriestley
Maniphest Tasks: T1191
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D10627