Add very basic routing to Nuance
Ref T8783. Sort out some relationships and fields:
- Make Items 1:1 with Queues: each item is always in exactly one queue. Minor discussion on T8783. I think this is easier to understand and reason about (and implement!) and can't come up with any real cases where it isn't powerful enough.
- Remove "QueueItem", which allowed items to be in multiple queues at once.
- Remove "dateNuanced", which is equivalent to "dateCreated" in all cases.
Then add really basic routing:
- Add "Default Queue" for Sources. New items from the source route into that queue.
- (Some day there will be routing rules, but for now the rule is "always route into the default queue".)
- Show queue on items.
- Show more / more useful edit history and transactions in several UIs.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T8783
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D13988