Revamp inline commenting UI
Rebuilds the UI in Differential commenting. Specifically we look at the following design patterns:
To the author:
- The author of the diff should be able to easily identify what comments are done and not done.
- We keep undone comments yellow
- Clicking done turns comment block into 'unsubmitted state'
To the reviewer:
- Easier understanding of unsubmitted states
- All conversations to be yellow/important
- Not all color CSS states correct
- Unpulished checkbox support
Test leaving comments, published and unpublished. Checking Done, unpublished and published. Check delete states.
From the Diff Author's perspective:
For a Diff commenter's perspective:
Reviewers: btrahan, epriestley
Reviewed By: epriestley
Subscribers: Korvin, epriestley
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D12171