Improve typeahead behavior with mixed-case matches
Ref T8510. We had two issues with mixed-case result sorting, like typing @joe to match user Joe.
- The fallback sort was not normalized properly, so "J" could sort after "j". Instead, normalize values for sorting.
- The prefix_hits and older priority_hits mechanisms were competing destructively. The prefix_hits mechanism completely replaces the priority_hits mechanism. Instead, use only the prefix_hits mechanism.
- Copied results for "joe" from WMF.
- Hard-coded the controller to return them.
- Searched for @joe.
- After patches, first hit is user "Joe".
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T8510
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D16826