Make event invitees behave a little better for stub/ghost events
Ref T11326. Currently:
- The month view and day view (ghosts) don't show that you're invited to a child event.
- The detail view copies the invite list, including attending status, but only after it shows the page for the first time.
Instead, for now, just do this:
- Ghosts/stubs use the parent invite list, but treat everyone as "invited".
- Materializing a stub just saves the list as-is (i.e., invited, not a copy of attending/declined/etc).
This behavior may need some refining eventually but is at least reasonable (not obviously bad/buggy).
- Viewed month/day views, now shown as "invited".
- Viewed detail view, now invitee list shows up properly.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T11326
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D16758