(stable) Respect user/pass flags to bin/storage for direct DatabaseRef-based queries
Ref T11893. Previously, we excuted all bin/storage queries through StorageManagementAPI objects.
After D16848, we execute some queries through PhabricatorDatabaseRef. However, the refs we use weren't getting passed the -u / -p flags correctly, for specifying alternate administrative credentials.
- Created a second account (trunk).
- Ran bin/storage -u trunk.
- Made libphutil throw when not connecting as that user.
- Before patch: some connections incorrectly used the default user, "root".
- After patch: all connections correctly used the configured user, "trunk".
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T11893
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D16901