Continue reducing callsites to ArcanistDifferentialRevisionStatus
Ref T2543. Further consolidates status management into DifferentialRevisionStatus.
One change I'm making here is internally renaming "CLOSED" to "PUBLISHED". The UI will continue to say "Closed", at least for now, but this should make the code more clear because we care about "is closed, exactly" vs "is any closed status (closed, abandoned, sometimes accepted)". This distinction is more obvious as isClosed() vs isPublished() than, e.g., isClosedWithExactlyTheClosedStatus() or something. I think "Published" is generally more clear, too, and more consistent with modern language (e.g., "pre-publish review" replacing "pre-commit review" to make it more clear what we mean in Git/Mercurial).
I've removed the IN_PREPARATION status since this was just earlier groundwork for "Draft" and not actually used, and under the newer plan I'm trying to just abandon ArcanistDifferentialRevisionStatus entirely (or, at least, substantially).
- Viewed revisions.
- Viewed revision list.
- Viewed revisions linked to a task in Maniphest.
- Viewed revision graph of dependencies in Differential.
- Grepped for COLOR_STATUS_... constants.
- Grepped for removed method getRevisionStatusIcon() (no callsites).
- Grepped for removed method renderFullDescription() (one callsite, replaced with just building a TagView inline).
- Grepped for removed method isClosedStatus() (no callsites after other changes).
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T2543
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D18340