Reduce callsites to "ArcanistDifferentialRevisionStatus" in Phabricator
Ref T2543. These are currently numeric values, like "0" and "3". I want to replace them with strings, like "accepted", and move definitions from Arcanist to Phabricator.
To set the stage for this, reduce the number of callsites where Phabricator invokes ArcanistDifferentialRevisionStatus.
This is just the easy ones. I'll hold this until the release cut.
- Called differential.find.
- Called differential.getrevision.
- Called differential.query.
- Removed all reviewers from a revision, saw warning.
- Abandoned the no-reviewers revision, no more warning.
- Attached a revision to a task to get it to show the state icon with the status on a tooltip.
- Viewed revision bucketing on dashboard.
- Used bin/search index to reindex a revision.
- Hit the "Land Revision" endpoint.
I didn't explicitly test these cases:
- Doorkeeper Asana integration, since setup takes a thousand years.
- Disambiguation logic when multiple hashes match, since setup is also very involved.
- Releeph because it's Releeph.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T2543
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D18339