Don't raise the "Subscribers Won't Be Notified" draft warning if you aren't adding any non-you subscribers
Currently, adding subscribers to a draft revision raises a warning that they won't get an email/notification.
This warning has some false positives:
- it triggers on any subscriber change, including removing subscribers; and
- it triggers if you're only adding yourself as a subscriber.
Narrow the scope of the warning so it is raised only if you're adding a subscriber other than yourself.
- Added a non-self subscriber, got the warning as before.
- Added self as a subscriber, no warning (previously: warning).
- Removed a subscriber, no warning (previously: warning).
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D21402