Add "--force" and "--quickly" flags to bin/lipsum
- Lipsum can trash an install by creating a lot of junk that's hard to get rid of, so we're cautious about letting you run it. Add a --force flag if you're sure you know what you're doing. This makes the edit/test cycle a bit easier when actually writing Lipsum generators.
- Lipsum normally sleeps for a second before creating objects, to give users more control over how much stuff they create and limit the amount of damage caused by mistakes. Sometimes, you want to generate a LOT of stuff because you want to reproduce a performance/scale issue (like T12319). Add a --quickly flag to generate objects as fast as possible.
- When loading random users (used as authors, assignees, etc), also load user settings so we can ConduitCall with them.
- Allow generators to return a PHID instead of an actual object (more convenient for Conduit-based generators).
- With next change, ran lipsum generate badges --force --quickly.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T12319
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D17421