Improve project member list behaviors related to disabled users
Increase the "panel" version of project member lists to 10 users, hide disabled users, swap the buttons to "tail buttons".
Sort disabled users to the bottom of "full list" versions of member lists.
For UI consistency, render the remove "X" as disabled but visible if users don't have permission to remove members.
- Viewed a project with disabled members.
- Saw only enabled members on the main project page.
- Saw disabled members sorted to the bottom on the members page.
- Clicked "View All" to jump from the panel to the members page.
- As a user who could not edit a project, viewed the members page and saw a disabled "X" with a policy error when clicked.
- Removed a member as before, as a normal user with permission to remove members.
Maniphest Tasks: T13431
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20864