Modularize remaining TYPE_ACTION transactions in Differential, reducing calls to ArcanistDifferentialRevisionStatus
Ref T2543. This cleans up a couple of remaining rough edges:
- We could do an older TYPE_ACTION "close" via the daemons.
- We could do an older TYPE_ACTION "close" via arc close-revision, explicitly or implicitly in arc land, via API (differential.close).
- We could do an older TYPE_ACTION "rethink" ("Plan Changes") via the API, via arc diff --plan-changes (differential.createcomment).
Move these to modern modular transactions, then get rid of all the validation and application logic for them. This nukes a bunch of ArcanistDifferentialRevision::... junk.
- Used bin/repository reparse --message rXYZ... to reparse a commit, closing a corresponding revision.
- Used differential.close to close a revision.
- Used differential.createcomment to plan changes to a revision.
- Reviewed transaction log for full "closed by commit" message (linking to commit and mentioning author).
- Grepped for ::TYPE_ACTION to look for remaining callsites, didn't find any.
- Grepped for differential.close and differential.createcomment in arcanist/ to look for anything suspicious, seemed clean.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T2543
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D18412