Never render "Show More Context" inside an inline comment suggestion diff
See PHI1896. If you do this:
- Create an inline comment over a wide range of lines.
- Suggest an edit.
- Make a change near the beginning of the block.
- Make a change near the end of the block.
- Save the inline.
...you get a rendering which includes a "Show More Context" fold in the middle.
Currently, this element renders in a visually broken way and consumes too many columns.
However, this element isn't ever desirable inside inline comment suggestions. Stop it from rendering entirely.
- Made an inline comment suggestion across lines 1-50 with edits at the beginning and end, saw a contiguous diff.
- Made smaller inline comment suggestions (one line, a few lines).
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D21476