- User Since
- Jan 11 2013, 5:30 PM (433 w, 6 d)
Sep 23 2014
I don't check on "serve on ssh" settings in my repos parameter !
My setup :
- os : Centos 6.5 up-to-date
- PHP + php-fpm : 5.6.0 - yum.repos : remi-php56
- nginx+pagespeedoptimisation : 1.6.2 - yum.repos : gawainlynch-enterprise
- phabricator : up-to-date from master this morning
Yes, this one.
May 19 2014
Cool, maybe I want help to correct this problem. It's for my eng. course at Québec. I want use course sigle like GTI410 and addiing my "traveau personnel" aka "personnal work". It would give me : GTI410TP1. Maybe, this character "-" would be nice to have.