- User Since
- Feb 24 2016, 5:22 PM (268 w, 1 d)
Aug 19 2016
Got it, sorry I missed that! Thanks for all the help you've been able to provide otherwise. If I figure out the root cause for this issue, I'll let you know. Thanks again!
Not sure that you read my response. I wasn't asking for installation help. Please re-read.
Aug 18 2016
To clarify these errors are being written to the logs continuously until the disk fills up and I have to delete the file. And, I'm not sure what triggered this behavior.
I understand where you're coming from, but the problem is I'm not sure what led to this happening so I'm not sure how to proceed. Can you tell me is there some information I could obtain for you that would be helpful? Otherwise would you recommend upgrading/reinstalling my instance?
Aug 16 2016
Jun 22 2016
Apr 15 2016
Got it, thanks guys.
Apr 14 2016
I see, it makes sense now that I know what's going on. Not sure if there's a better way to write it honestly.
Got it, thanks!
I see. The rule you showed was actually exactly how I set this up before adding a staging repo.
Thanks for the reply. I may be confused then. Based on the Harbormaster documentation I understood that staging was required to setup CI. Please correct me if I'm wrong. This is my first time setting this up.
Since the commit is not imported, I believe this is currently preventing me from setting up CI with Herald/Harbormaster/Jenkins.
To remove one variable, I experienced the same issue if both repos were locally hosted on phabricator. I tried updating just before posting this bug report. The commit I have (from stable branch) is 5ddaf5289862cce3957c5630eb11df31fb0786b8.