- User Since
- Jan 20 2017, 9:47 AM (175 w, 19 h)
Oct 20 2017
It's shame that such useful code is waiting years for review...
May 22 2017
The problem is a outdated version of phabricator/externals/mimemailparser/MimeMailParser.class.php.
May 18 2017
May 12 2017
Hi @maxie, do you know how to setup Phabricator to create tasks sent to firstname.lastname@example.org? I have finished everything as described in the manual, but I receive this:
Jan 26 2017
You may be able to use Projects or Owners to create groups. Any member of a Project or Package auditor can accept on behalf of the project or package.
Standard workflow is:
- Herald adds a group of people responsible for the audit to every commit.
- An Auditor picks several commits (he has to remove the group and add himself as Auditor, so no other auditors pick the same commit at the same time)
- Then Auditor accepts a commit or raises a concern.
- When the concern is raised, the Author prepares a new commit fixing this concern with commit message "Depends on ..."
- Then the Author has to go to the Phabricator and change the state to "Needs Verification"; also he should assign this fixing commit to the same Auditor (unfortunately, I don't know how to do this automatically, via commit message or Herald).
- Now the Auditor can see both commits and can accept them.
Jan 20 2017
- Chad, lets say I would rise a concern on your commit and I would never come back to Phabricator's website. You cannot mark your revision as closed. You need to remove me as an auditor and accept your commit (what is little bit complicated). What's more, there's no functionality to help me to follow this concern. When you commit a fix, how can you let me know about this fix?
- Epriestley, T2393 would fix the second issue, that would be great to have it today:-)!