WorkingCopy resources have a bare minimum featureset right now. Some things they should have soon include:
- Support for Mercurial and Subversion.
- Better support for submodules.
- Support for different reset/clean levels. Not sure how many we need, but:
- Upstream wants basically no cleaning, although git clean -df to get rid of untracked files is fine. We have caches in ignored files.
- It's reasonable to want/expect to start with a totally clean working copy, roughly git clean -dfx to get rid of ignored files too. This should probably be the default level.
- We could also support a "one-time" level where the entire working copy is cloned every time.
- OK to put this stuff as a preference on the WorkingCopy resource?