We've been using Phabricator very successfully for post commit audits and can set up a query for the following statuses (with my interpretation in brackets):
- Authored Commit (No Audit)
- Completed Audit (Commits I've audited)
- Need Attention (Commits I need to look at)
- Problem Commits (Commits someone has raised a concern with)
However there's one feature that would be really useful to us, something like
- Finished Audit (Where all auditors have approved, raised concern or resigned)
This is what we all assumed at first that "Completed Audit" meant, until we saw we were all getting different results.