Someone reported this to me on our install... It seems that a commit has associated with a revision which is seemingly unrelated. The commit message is as follows:
Revert "REDACTED" This reverts commit d7038b5ea06e1818f5651a8bfcf6e61009f1f198.
In the transaction history for this commit, I see the following items:
- alincoln committed rPPfd5a74ad3fa1: Revert "REDACTED" (authored by alincoln). Via Daemons · Fri, May 1, 3:52 AM
- alincoln added a reverting commit: rPPd7038b5ea06e: REDACTED
In the transaction history for the diff, I see the following:
- bob added a task: T23545: REDACTED Via Conduit · Thu, Apr 30, 5:53 PM
- bob created this revision.
- bob added reviewers: alice.
- bob added a dependency: D19838: REDACTED
- alice accepted this revision. Via Web · Thu, Apr 30, 5:57 PM
- This revision is now accepted and ready to land.Via Web · Thu, Apr 30, 5:57 PM
- Closed by commit rPP89c027fc6410: REDACTED (authored by bob). · Explain Why Via Daemons · Thu, Apr 30, 6:00 PM
- This revision was automatically updated to reflect the committed changes