Despite using Phabricator since some months now on-and-off (at KDE), I still cannot grasp the names for the applications. Can we please get a way to rename those to something more self-explanatory? This would not only make my life easier, but also improves the usability of phabricator for all users. I explicitly would like to have a way to rename:
- Maniphest -> Task Tracker
- Differential -> Pre-Commit Code Review
- Audit -> Post-Commit Code Review
- Diffusion -> Code Browser
- Phriction -> Wiki (I guess?)
E.g. going to https://secure.phabricator.com/ , I head to click through the apps until I found that "Maniphest" allows me to report feature requests and bugs. How is a new person supposed to know?