4d0a03e3d0b2845369e005f8c5e9fa21bc03adbe (Fri, Jan 13)
ade25facfdf22aed1c1e20fed3e58e60c0be3c2b (Thu, Jan 5)
9d85dfab0f532d50c2343719e92d574a4827341b (Fri, Jan 13)
- Add a new Almanac Device with the given interface IP:22
- Create a new Drydock resource pool as a service
- Bind the Service to Almanac device
- Go to Drydock and create a new working host blueprint with the before created service (The authentication has been tested and works)
- Go to Harbormaster add a new build plan
- In Build plan use the blueprint to lease the working copy in the first step.
- For the second step add Drydock run command and use the working copy as lease
- Run build manually.
It should run the given command on the given machine. But there is an error while leasing:
Lease activation failed: [PhabricatorWorkerPermanentFailureException] No active Drydock blueprint exists which can ever allocate a resource for lease "PHID-DRYL-wearendhk7qoknecvppp".
Manual running of ./bin/drydock lease --type host works without error.
Also it should be said that whatever written Drydock Hosts is done.