4d0a03e3d0b2845369e005f8c5e9fa21bc03adbe (Fri, Jan 13)
ade25facfdf22aed1c1e20fed3e58e60c0be3c2b (Thu, Jan 5)
9d85dfab0f532d50c2343719e92d574a4827341b (Fri, Jan 13)
* Add a new #almanac Device with the given interface IP:22
* Create a new #drydock resource pool as a service
* Bind the Service to #almanac
* Go to #drydock and create a new working host blueprint with the before created service (The authentication has been tested and works)
* Go to #harbormaster add a new build plan
* In Build plan use the blueprint to lease the working copy in the first step.
* For the second step add #drydock run command and use the working copy as lease
* Run build manually.
It should run the given command on the given machine. But there is an error while leasing:
Lease activation failed: [PhabricatorWorkerPermanentFailureException] No active Drydock blueprint exists which can ever allocate a resource for lease "PHID-DRYL-wearendhk7qoknecvppp".
Manual running of `./bin/dryrun lease --type host` works without error.
Also it should be said that whatever written [[ https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/drydock_hosts/ | Drydock Hosts ]] is done.