Onboarding @jcox has mostly been relatively smooth, but there's some setup stuff that we don't really have written down anywhere and which isn't obvious since it only comes up once a year:
- Developers should enable developer mode (phabricator.developer-mode). DarkConsole and such have docs, but this doesn't. This improves resource handling and stack traces.
- Developers should enable prototypes (phabricator.show-prototypes). A bunch of applications won't be installed otherwise.
- Location of the webserver error log.
- Using phlog(), throw, print_r, var_dump() (and maybe XDebug) to debug.
- arc liberate / bin/celerity map, although these have reasonable hints.
- Modifying VirtualHosts for Phame/Phurl short domains.