We switched from using a subproject workboard, to using the parent project's workboard.
We batch moved the tasks from the subproject to the parent project, and now all of the subtasks are "orphaned"
- You can't see them on the parent project workboard
- You can't see them on the subproject workboard
- Create a project with a workboard
- Create a subproject with a workboard
- Add a task to the parent project
- Add a custom column on the subproject, move the task to this column from the parent project.
- Remove the subproject's tag from the task, and add the parent project's tag
- The task will not be visible on either workboard, until you manually resolve it.
The only solution I've found so far is to;
- manually find all tasks that were orphaned, and use the "Move to Workboard" option on each task, and move it to the subproject workboard's "backlog"
Removing and re-adding the parent project does not work.
3849a6999581b5d520016c5a833688475f561fab (June 4th, master)