At my company, we like to use Kanban style Workboards to keep track of what the team is currently working on; in addition to the standard Backlog land, we have "In Progress", "In Review", and "Done":
- When someone starts working on a Task, they move it from Backlog to In Progress.
- When they create a Differential for a Task, they move it from In Progress to In Review.
- When they land their changes onto our main branch, they move it from In Review to Done.
Unfortunately, we're lazy and usually forget to move things between lanes, especially when a Task is tagged with several Projects. If we had a project manager, they'd be complaining about the state of our Workboard constantly.
It would be great if these lane transitions could be handled automatically by Phabricator/arc:
- Feature branch created for a Task; move it to In Progress in whatever boards it's on.
- arc diff for a Task; move it to In Review in whatever boards it's on.
- arc land for a Task; move it to Done in whatever boards it's on.
This almost seems like something Herald could handle, but it doesn't seem to support moving Tasks between Workboard lanes.