When pushing a commit into a branch different than master, the button View in Diffusion points to master instead of the branch linked to the commit.
It's not intuitive to be redirected to master, is this intended ?
- Create a new repository and push some stuff into master
- Create a new-branch, add and commit a new file with some random content and push the new-branch
- Go to the newly created commit in Diffusion
- Click on View Options for the new file and then Browse in Diffusion
- See the file content in Diffusion on the new-branch
- Error message: This path does not exist anywhere.