This is a small quality-of-life improvement, but the "Award Badge" action on user profiles currently uses a dropdown menu to let users select a badge. This would be a little better as a typeahead:
- Right now, you can't easily distinguish between archived badges, already-awarded badges, badges you don't have permission to award, and normal, awardable badges.
- In particular, it may not be clear to users why they can't award particular badges/etc.
- If an install had a million badges the dropdown would be pretty hard to use.
- Tokenizer could show more color/icon information, maybe?
- A tokenizer could support multiple simultaneous awards, although I'm not sure that's at all useful?
D15544 has some discussion of how to implement this.