Fixes T5437. This actual behavior is debateable but this is the one that seems simplest and most sensible.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T5437: Copy-pasting from Numbers and some other apps both insert text and upload a file
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rPa496d4aa4251: When pasting both image data and text into Chrome, use only the text
Copied some cells from Numbers, pasted them into a remarkup box in Chrome, got just the text.
See T5437 for some discussion.
I could pretty much go either way:
- I think adding both is sort of confusing.
- When there are a bunch of cells, in a grid, the image seems way better.
- When there's only one column or row of cells, the text seems better?
- When there's only one cell, the text seems way better.
My ideal behavior is probably to prompt the user and ask, I guess? I think there are cases where one option or the other is far more desirable, and we probably can't guess which one is better. But this has a high degree of implementation complexity.