- Instead of an Editor either supporting or not supporting Herald, let it choose based on transactions. Specifically, Differential only runs rules on revision creation and diff updates.
- Optionally, allow an Editor to return some transactions to apply instead of having to apply everything itself. This lets us make it clear why changes happend in the transaction log, and share more code.
- I updated only one transaction type (owners in Maniphest) since it was the easiest and cleanest to update and test. Everything else still works like it used to, it just won't generate a transaction record yet.
- The transaction records are a touch rough, but we can clean them up later.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T4484: Show Herald effects on objects in object transaction logs
T2222: Implement ApplicationTransactions in Differential
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rP84020a363fee: Let Herald activation depend on which transactions are being applied, and…