Fixes T10964. This check if a branch is being tracked before deciding to show information. This feels a little janky, but works OK.
- Maniphest Tasks
- T10964: When a branch in Diffusion is not tracked, the UI should be explicit about it
Set Track Only to stable, with master set to default.
Can you cover these cases in your test plan?
- Create a new repository, immediately set it to track only stable before activating it, activate it, view main page.
- View a branch which does not exist, and is tracked.
- View a branch which does not exist, and is not tracked.
- View a branch which exists, and is tracked.
- Delete a tracked branch, then view it in the web UI.
- Close a branch in Mercurial, then view it.