Fixes T7620. I don't fully understand exactly what's going on here, but we don't actually need to call flush().
- Maniphest Tasks
- T7620: git unable to pull after upgrading to latest
- Restricted Diffusion Commit
rPc7dc59f9c403: Don't call flush() when emitting responses
- Put timing code around the echo.
- Made a fake page that emitted a lot of data.
- Saw the echo block proportionate to data size under curl --limit-rate ....
- See T7620.
- Downloaded a large file, got a reasonable progress bar and no obvious memory use issues.