Summary of changes from August 24, 2018 to September 4, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE321e651||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 The ability to disable and enable users is now controlled by a "Can Disable Users" policy in the People application, and can be set to a wider (or narrower) range of users than "Administrators". Tip: Enable Battle Royale mode by setting this to "All Users".
 Phriction has received minor UI changes to prepare for supporting drafts. If prototypes are enabled, a new "Publish (Prototype!)" action is available in the UI. This action is currently not useful and its behavior is likely fairly confusing. The next release should turn this into something usable.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
Upgrading / Compatibility
-  requireCapabilities() in TransactionEditor has been removed. See T13186 for discussion.
-  The "Revision summary" field in Herald no longer includes the test plan. Previously, this field value was generated by smushing the summary and test plan together.
-  A new "Revision test plan" field in Herald now provides access to the test plan.
- Improved repaint behavior for filetree UI when switching between desktop and device modes.
-  Drydock leases now have an "activated epoch" and "acquired epoch".
-  Commit authorship information is now passed to Buildkite.
-  Unit tests may now report messages with "format": "remarkup" to specify that "details" should be rendered as remarkup.
-  This release probably fixes an issue with recent versions of JIRA that emit HTTP/1.x 200 instead of HTTP/1.x 200 OK.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.