Summary of significant changes to Phabricator, Arcanist and libphutil in September 2011.
- Improved file viewing for some file types.
- Fixed a parsing bug with multiple SVN repositories.
- Improved partial import of SVN repositories.
- Greatly improved repository credential management.
- Added some support for indexing symbols (e.g., class and function names).
- Added more Mercurial support.
- Diffusion now shows pending revisions in browse views.
- Fixed some bugs with files at repository roots.
- Diffusion and Differential now track commits by hashes and tree hashes in Mercurial and Git.
- Diffusion is more flexible and comprehensive about identifying commit authors.
- Fixed a bug with initial commits in Git repositories.
- Fixed some bugs with diffs-of-diffs not displaying images correctly.
- Added the ability to add inline comments to images.
- You can now configure "!accept" to work.
- Added a "change password" panel.
- Fixed a bug where EXPLAIN queries were flagged as writes.
- Improved setup detection of unusual/broken environments.
- Added Google as an OAuth provider.
- Added an ondemand switch for tokenizers, to improve performance of large installs.
- Several minor performance improvements.
- Fixed a bug with Conduit creation of empty pages.
- Added an 'arcanist.projectinfo' call