Fix errant rules for associating projects when dragging tasks within a milestone column
Fixes T10912. When you drag tasks within a milestone, we currently apply an overbroad, API-focused rule and add the parent board's project. This logic was added fairly recently, as part of T6027, to improve the behavior of API-originated moves.
Later on, this causes the task to toggle in and out of the parent project on every alternate drag.
This logic is also partially duplicated in the MoveController.
- Add test coverage for this interaction.
- Fix the logic so it accounts for subproject / milestone columns correctly.
- Put all of the logic into the TransactionEditor, so the API gets the exact same rules.
- Added a failing test and made it pass.
- Dragged tasks around within a milestone column:
- Before patch: they got bogus project swaps on every other move.
- After patch: projects didn't change (correct).
- Dragged tasks around between normal and milestone columns.
- Before patch: worked properly.
- After patch: still works properly.
Here's what the bad changes look like, the task is swapping projects with every other move:
The "every other" is because the logic was trying to do this:
- Add both the parent and milestone project.
- Whichever one exists already gets dropped from the change list because it would have no effect.
- The other one then applies.
- In applying, it forces removal of the first one.
- Then this process repeats in the other direction the next time through.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T10912
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D15834