Fix join and remove policy checks for Conpherence
I think these got munged when I removed CAN_JOIN.
- If you can view the room, you can join it.
If you can view the room, you can add others to it.This rule adjustment was removed, see discussion on the revision.
- If you are a participant in the room, you can remove yourself.
- If you can edit a room, you can remove anyone.
Normal feature set:
- Create a new room that only I can edit, viewable by all users.
- Leave room (bye k thx)
- Create another room, myself only
- Join room from second account
- See ability to only remove myself
- Remove myself
- Add third account
- Log into first account
- Boot off randos
- Test joining by green button, message, and by + sign.
- As a user who can not edit the room, tried to add other members. Received policy exception. The + button is currently visible and enabled for all users (even users who have not joined the room) but this is pre-existing.
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D17696