Improve display behavior for write locks held by omnipotent users
Ref T13614. When an omnipotent user calls "synchronizeWorkingCopyBeforeWrite()", we record a WorkingCopyVersion record with a null "userPHID". The UI then renders this as "Unknown Object (????)".
Improve this behavior:
- When no PHID is available, just render nothing in the UI (this doesn't seem meaningfully different from no version existing at all).
- Allow callers to provide an acting user PHID, similar to Editor.
There's currently no way to perform this kind of write legitimately in the upstream, but T13614 is providing one.
- Wrote a script that calls "synchronizeWorkingCopyBeforeWrite()" as the omnipotent user.
- Ran script, saw "Unknown Object (????)" in the UI.
- Applied UI fix, saw empty UI.
- Applied "acting as" fix, modified script to act as the Diffusion application, ran script, saw "Diffusion" attribution in UI.
Maniphest Tasks: T13614
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D21669