Push construction of routing maps into Sites
This enables CORGI.
Currently, AphrontSite subclasses can't really have their own routes. They can do this sort of hacky rewriting of paths, but that's a mess and not desirable in the long run.
Instead, let subclasses build their own routing maps. This will let CORP and ORG have their own routing maps.
I was able to get rid of the PhameBlogResourcesSite since it can really just share the standard resources site.
- With no base URI set, and a base URI set, loaded main page and resources (from main site).
- With file domain set, loaded resources from main site and file site.
- Loaded a skinned blog from a domain.
- Loaded a skinned blog from the main site.
- Viewed "Request" tab of DarkConsole to see site/controller info.
Reviewed By: chad
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D14008