Update support documentation for modern times
Basically similar to D13941 but a little more extreme:
- Really strongly emphasize reproducibility for bug reports, and set users up for rejection if they don't satisfy this.
- Really strongly emphasize problem descriptions for feature requests, and set users up for rejection.
- Get rid of various "please give us feedback"; we get plenty of feedback these days.
- Some modernization tweaks.
- Split the support document into:
- Stuff we actually support for free (security / good bug reports / feature requests).
- Stuff you can pay us for (hosting / consulting / prioritization).
- A nebulous "community" section, with appropriate (low) expectations that better reflects reality.
My overall goals here are:
- Set expectations better, so users don't show up in IRC expecting it to be a "great place to get amazing support" or whatever the docs said in 2011.
- Possibly move the needle slightly on bug reports / feature request quality, maybe.
Test Plan: Read changes carefully.
Reviewed By: chad
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D14305