When a user changes to a verified primary address, mark their account as verified
Ref T12635. See that task for discussion.
You can currently end up with a verified primary address but no "verified" flag on your account through an unusual sequence of address mutations.
- Registered without verifying, using address "A".
- Added a second email address, address "B".
- Verified B (most easily with bin/auth verify).
- Changed my primary email to B.
- Before patch: account not verified.
- After patch: account verified.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T12635
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D17785