Update "arc liberate" to fix error with PHP 8 and add "--verbose" argument to adjust it
Reported at the phorge project (https://we.phorge.it/D25017), running arc liberate fails on PHP 8 due to the log() function using fwrite() incorrectly assuming a format pattern can be used.
This updates to remove most of these status messages are they are largely uninformative and instead we can report progress.
- Remove the --quiet argument
- Always display the progress
- Remove all informational/status log statements
Tested using both PHP 7.3 and PHP 8:
- I ran arc liberate and saw the standard output:
SCAN Searching for libraries in the current working directory... WORK Updating library: src/ Done. DONE Updated library.
- I ran deleted phabricator/src/.phutil_module_cache and ran arc liberate /src, verifying that progress was displayed while the map was computed.
Reviewers: Blessed Reviewers, epriestley
Reviewed By: Blessed Reviewers, epriestley
Subscribers: Korvin, epriestley
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D21718