When creating a blog post on Phame, that contains existing Maniphest ticket name like "T6666"
Generates the following error on "Save Changes"
Unhandled Exception ("Exception") Transaction type 'core:edge' is missing an internal apply implementation!
- The ticket number is recognised in the preview window
- This doesn't happen when the ticket number is non-existent
- This seems to only affect Phame.
- The ticket recognition works fine on Maniphest
- This was working fine last week, thus is a regression