T1575 describes a bug wherein renaming a project caused its associated Phriction documents to become inaccessible; this was resolved by moving the Phriction document to the new project's location.
However, documents created under the project's root-level document are not moved, and are no longer accessible at their original URLs either.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a new project (named, say, test)
- create a new Phriction document at /w/projects/test/
- create another new Phriction document at /w/projects/test/subdoc. Note that both of these documents are correctly listed at /w/projects.
- rename the project (say, to renamed)
- /w/projects/test/ redirects to /w/projects/renamed/ as intended
- /w/projects lists subdoc under the old/deleted test project, not renamed; but the linked URL (/w/projects/test/subdoc) no longer works
- manually navigating to /w/projects/renamed/subdoc doesn't work either
Note that the bug is (fortunately) non-destructive; renaming renamed back to test makes /w/projects/test/subdoc work again.