Page MenuHomePhabricator

Blame not working the latest upgrade
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

Blame does not seem to be working in the latest upgrade

Event Timeline

andeepak assigned this task to epriestley.
andeepak raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.
andeepak updated the task description. (Show Details)
andeepak added a project: Phabricator.
andeepak added a subscriber: andeepak.

Can you reproduce this on secure.phabricator.com? It seems to work fine for me:

Just before this upgrade blame used to show the names of folks who had made changes to the code in a column. That column seems to be missing now.

We've removed that column because it took up a lot of space, often was particularly useful, and meant less code was visible. You can access the information by hovering over the commit hash. Here, the tooltip shows that I authored the commit:

Thats a fair reason, but in our source code here is what I am seeing, previously this worked when you had a column.

Ah, thanks for that screenshot. It looks like this issue is specific to SVN -- sorry, I checked a Git repo.

No problem. Thanks for that lightning fast response.

This should be fixed in HEAD. Let us know if it doesn't work or you run into anything else. Thanks for the report!