Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://secure.phabricator.com/maniphest/query/advanced/
- See that you search for tasks without an assignee by entering No Owner into the Assigned To field.
- Select some tasks in a search result, click Bulk Edit and end up on https://secure.phabricator.com/maniphest/bulk/
- In the dropdown, set the action to Assign to
- In the Type a username... field, enter No Owner
Expected outcome and use case:
In the task bulk edit form, I can set No Owner to mass-remove the task assignee. (This is helpful when someone has left our organization: We disable their Phab account and want to unassign all their tasks.)
No owner is not accepted as input (and there is no "Unassign" option or such either).
This very installation (secure.phabricator.com) at this very time. (Sorry, I get a 403 when accessing /config as described on https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabcontrib/article/version/ )