- Create a new harbormaster plan from Phabricator
- Add a new "Make HTTP request" step, with an URL preceded by spaces (eg: http://www.google.fr)
- Execute the plan
- Spaces in the URL step field are trimmed at step creation.
- The build get an HTTP response and success.
- The build fails without explaination. The build log contains only one line: "HTTP 1"
Adding a "trim" on URL field will fix the bug, but I thinks the lack of message is also a problem on its own.
Tested on a recent version of phabricator: