- Create a revision with long.txt, which has about 100 lines.
- Add an inline comment near the end of the file, saving and then submitting it.
- Delete about half the file locally, so the new file is shorter than the original file was.
- Update the revision.
- Reload the page so you see the most up-to-date version, then reply to the comment (which is now a ghost). Save the reply, but do not submit it yet.
- Try to edit the reply (which is still a draft).
- Editing (and deleting) work properly.
- Reload the page first, then edit the inline comment.
This is related to the issue discussed in T10563#164374.