For example, user which could not change status or priority in forms should not do it, but for priority there is one way:
Steps to reproduce
- Show the user only a form, which do not let him edit the priority (normaly he should not change it in a way)
- Now login as the user, who should not change priority
- He can not edit it at the form or as a action, but he can change it in another way:
- Go to the workboard, where you can see the task
- click "order by priority"
- Now you can change the priority by drag and drop, maybe to all values, but a user who normaly should not change the priority can change it.