Replaced the old logo with a new png.
- Group Reviewers
- rPa0b91de535af: New MediaWiki logo for the icon that represents the MediaWiki oauth provider.
I only tested that the new image was the same dimensions, format and filename as the old one.
(This might need to be sprite-sheeted too, but I think the sprite stuff hasn't been used in years -- since we switched pretty much everything to icon fonts -- and don't remember exactly how it works. I can look into it and do the actual bin/uh-generate-a-sprite-sheet or whatever in a followup.)
Ah, I think it's:
phabricator/ $ ./scripts/celerity/generate_sprites.php
It will complain about optipng not being installed, most likely, but you can just ignore that. It should update these files:
epriestley@orbital ~/dev/phabricator $ git status On branch master Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit. (use "git push" to publish your local commits) Changes not staged for commit: (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed) (use "git restore <file>..." to discard changes in working directory) modified: resources/sprite/manifest/login.json modified: webroot/rsrc/image/sprite-login-X2.png modified: webroot/rsrc/image/sprite-login.png
Or just land this and I can do it.